Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Pinspired Recipe

I love finding good recipes on the 'net. This is one I pinned a couple of weeks ago and tried last weekend. It was yummy!

From Mrs. Happy Homemaker, the recipe calls for tilapia, but I, of course, had to change it. I'd rather have salmon any day, and, as I had a hunk of wild-caught sockeye salmon on hand, I panfried some cod for the hub--he's not fond of salmon--and fixed this recipe for me. Oh, happy days!
(As a matter of record, this isn't a picture of my completed dish. I rarely have a camera in the kitchen so I have to depend on others. This is from Mrs. HH's blog post.)

The recipe calls for mayonnaise, and I'm not much of a mayo fan, but OMG! Even before cooking it, it was wonderful. I don't know if it was the lemon zest, or the juice, or just the spices (dill, garlic and onion powders), but I certainly didn't mind the mayo in this dish.

The link above will take you to Mrs. HH's recipe. Try it; you'll like it.

No comments: