Friday, February 22, 2019

And she's back!

I'm really into thrifting these days, and not so much into decorating/crafting, so decided to share my thrifting finds here. I can't wait to share them all!

I'll start with these pre-Columbian/Mayan replicas I found at auction. It's been a while--and I've since sold one and given one as a gift--but I'm still really pumped about them. They were part of the estate of a long-time collector.


Chacmool terracotta replica sculpture, signed Mexico. There are a couple of chips on this one, right front corner. Otherwise great condition.



Colima Pottery Dog Vessel, terracotta replica sculpture, unsigned. There are several chips on one ear.


Sculpted Head of King Pakal. Perfect condition.


Jalisco Terracotta Female Effigy Figurine. Also perfect condition.


Mayan God Sculpture. One chip on nose.


Pre-Columbian Style Standing Female Terracotta Figurine. Also a chip on nose.


Toltec Warrior Statue. Perfect condition.


Meso American Style Terracotta Colima Dog. This was my favorite--and the one I think was worth the most--hence a gift for my long-time friend who collects these.


Colima Terracotta Dog. This was the smallest, and the one I asked the least for. In selling it, I made back my investment in all. Yay!

Laters, y'all.

No comments: