Friday, July 13, 2012

July Celebrations

Lots to celebrate this month! First, my cat's birthday, and, no, I don't know the exact date he was born. We brought him home October 13, 2001, and the vet said he was four months old so we reckoned July.
Isn't he a cutie? Heart of my heart.

My anniversary is the 19th--this will be my 48th. Yeah, I know; that's a long time, and I wouldn't trade one day of it. I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend.

On the birthday front, a dear friend's is the 14th; that's tomorrow as I'm writing this, and another, a used-to-be neighbor's, is the 20th, and a sister's is the 21st.

That's a lot of card-making, and I only have one finished.
I printed an Audrey Hepburn quote onto light gray cardstock and added buttons and ribbon at the bottom (to hide the fact that I'd printed the quote too high). The envelope is made from a gray and black print scrapbook paper.

So now you know what I'll be doing next week: more cards. (At least, Max doesn't require one.)

No comments: