Monday, August 30, 2010

Etsy Texas Crafters $5 Monday

I'm a little late getting this posted, but the Etsy Texas group are having a $5 Fifth Monday sale. To see a listing of items offered, go to Etsy and do a search for the ETC5 tag .

I've chosen a few items to tempt you:




These hair clips are by lilwawabutik. She calls them Hello Kitty Korkers. Cute, aren't they? I can just see them in a little girl's hair.


Love the fabric in this Vintage Yellow Rose Mini Wallet by The Yellow Rose.


These Turquoise Teardrop Earring Charms by Wild Moon Design are wrapped with sterling wire. Five dollars will get you one set of charms. (I have a small pair of silver hoops these would look gorgeous on. Better hurry; they may be gone soon!)


I'm loving this Cobalt and Yellow Glass Bead Bracelet by Simply Raeven. At $5, it's a deal!


This handmade Goat's Milk Soap by SophieCls is $5 for one bar. Gotta love it!


I'm really liking this set of Button Hairpins by Texas Eagle, though truthfully it's making me think, "I can do that!" If you can't though, five bucks is cheap, cheap.


This is only a small taste of what you can find today. Why not check us out?!

No comments: