Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Treasury!

And I still don't know how to upload the pic, in spite of Sara's kind directions. (I think it may be because after my computer crashed several years ago, I never got everything loaded back on.) But y'all can see the treasury with this brooch in it until it expires at 4:40a Thursday here

I almost didn't log onto Etsy today. The day hasn't been one of my best--I won't even go into why--but this afternoon thought I'd sit at the computer for a few minutes before heading outside. And decided I'd best go ahead and check Etsy. You never can tell when someone might want to wheel and deal. I found a convo from Winemaker's Sister, the nice lady who sneak attacked me last fall. (You should check out her shop. She does some cool handcarved stamps.)

Made my day a whole bunch better! Now I'm off to put some pizza in the oven. 

Ta, y'all.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Print Screen" is tricky. Sometimes it just refuses to work. Sorry!! Great treasury, though! :)

Heather said...

Your brooches are just gorgeous!

LindaGJ said...

Loved the treasury and I left a comment about your darling piece!
I also wanted to thank you for becoming one of my followers too!
Cheers to your happy day!