Friday, April 17, 2009

Ohmigosh! (Just a note)

Last November, I was Sneak Attacked! What is a Sneak Attack? "It's a way to support independent artisans who are trying to sell their wares online. Three days a week at an appointed time, an Etsy shop with few or no sales is announced on this site. As many people as possible then buy items from that shop, resulting in a frenzy of surprise business to the unsuspecting shop!" 
Back then, I was flabbergasted, and today I was gobsmacked when I got a convo from Comfy Home, saying she'd included me in a treasury of former Sneak Attack "victims".

I haven't figured out how to picture the treasury here, dang it, but until mid-day Sunday yoiu can check it out here.

So, all my thanks to this wonderful group and Comfy Home both for the initial "attack" and for today's treasury.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are on a Mac, use the "Grab" tool under utilities to take a picture of the open window.

If you're on a PC, us the "print screen" key--it will copy it to your clipboard and you can paste it into paint and crop it down. :)

Congratulations on the treasury! It's always fun to be included in one of them!

TexNan said...

Yunno, Sara, I read that about the "print screen" key, and I tried it. Didn't work. And I tried it again, holding my mouth a different way (with Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm totally 'puter stoopid!