Sunday, November 30, 2008

My vase obsession

My bff from high school, Margie, got me obsessed with vases. Shame, Margie! And thanks. I thought I'd show some of them in this post.

This first one she gave me as a gift, my birthday I think. Isn't it gorgeous! It's one of my faves.


The next I found on eBay, couldn't pass it up. Love it too. Both are displayed in my LR. (Actually all I've shown today are. They were the easiest to get to.)


The next I picked up in a thrift store in Dallas, back in the early '90s, I think. They were still inexpensive back then.


This was a recent find, still inexpensive, from the library thrift store in Marble Falls. It's handthrown, judging from the mark on the bottom as shown below. See the heart etched in. That's all I can make out.


That's all the vases for today. I'll try to do more later. See y'all another time.

2 comments:

That Girl Ang said...

Hey-Welcome to the world of blogging! yours look great... Real cool obsession.. I have plenty of obsessions... Perhaps I have to check out vases as well... LOL

TexNan said...

Hey, Ang! Glad to see you here. How's cyber Monday treatin' you?