Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Faves

I haven't spent much time on Etsy lately, but these are items I saved as favorites over the last few months. (If you didn't already know I like yellow kitties, you surely will now.)

This first is an ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) I bought as a Christmas present for a friend: Mid-Century Orange Cat from bestiaryink, and she has another copy for sale now.



Next is a Hand-dyed Cat Ornament from twentypoundtabby. You gotta know I'd like her shop. (Wonder if she's got her twenty-pounder on a diet. BTW, Max lost a pound!)



Another ACEO--Cat in his Usual Position--from 5erg. Love the whimsy of this one. (I tend to be drawn toward the whimsical.)



Last is a handpainted domino from awesomebydesign.



That's all for now! Have a terrifical Monday.

No comments: