Thursday, December 4, 2008

Out with the old

Today will be a quick post. We started, as we generally do on Thursday, by going to the grocery store. Then I cleared out what was left of my fall decorations, which wasn't much, and this afternoon I'll take a trip to the storage facility to get the Christmas stuff. That I'll store in my studio until I go through it. I know I won't use all of it but I'd like to get it separated into what I will use and what I want to save and what I can get rid of.

In the meantime, for a little interest, I'll post some old pics of my vases. These weren't taken with a tripod, but they're not too fuzzy. This first is the collection on a shelf in the mudroom.

I picked this one up at a flea market in McKinney Tx.
I got two of these online, eBayin'.
This one I found in Evant, a little town on Hwy 281, between Lampasas and Hamilton. I absolutely had to have it, even though it was higher than I generally pay ($35).
I can't remember where I got this one. It probably was a gift from my high school BFF, Margie.
And that's all folks! Tom's waiting to take me to the storage unit. Ta!

No comments: